Vaginal weights recently became popular due to online videos and articles. It claims to tighten your vagina in no time. But what really are vaginal weights and can they help you get tighter faster?
What are vaginal weights?
Vaginal weights are exactly what they sound like. They’re weights for your vagina to help you get tighter faster and increase the strength of your pelvic floor muscles.
How do vaginal weights help?
They help strengthen your pelvic muscles to help increase vaginal tightness, avoid pelvic organ prolapse and even help you control your bladder and bowel movements.
Your pelvic floor muscles are the muscles that hold everything in place down there. They support your pelvic organs such as your bladder, bowel, uterus, ovaries and vagina. They make sure that everything is in place.
Besides making sure that everything is in place, the pelvic muscles also contribute to vaginal tightness. The stronger your pelvic muscles are, the tighter your vagina gets.
Another important role of your pelvic muscles is helping control your pee. Once they become weak due to childbirth, age or menopause, you might also experience urinary incontinence.
Vaginal weights help by acting as dumbbells for your pelvic muscles. And just like any muscle in the body, the more often you exercise them the stronger they get. Once the pelvic muscles are stronger, vaginal tightening will also follow.
How do you use vaginal weights?
Vaginal weights are an effortless way to a tighter vagina without the pain of undergoing vaginal reconstructive surgery. They are also inexpensive and really easy to purchase.
Using vaginal weights are also easy. All you have to do is:
- Cleanse your vaginal weights with soap and water before using them.
- Lie on your back with one leg up.
- Apply some water-based lubricant to your vaginal weight.
- Insert them the same way you insert tampons.
- If you are new to this, try to keep them in for atleast 5 minutes while standing up and build your way to up to 15 minutes per session. You can add 1 minute a week.
- If they fall out, just wash them thoroughly and reinsert.
The key to using vaginal weights are consistency and patience. Your body did not get to that condition in just a day, so give yourself time to heal. Be patient and just exercise everyday.
How to choose the best vaginal weight to purchase?
- Easy to use (has a string at the end)
- Made in the United States
- Made from materials that are high quality
- Has a money back guarantee
- Free from phthalates, latex & BPAs
This will make sure that what you are using are easy to maintain and easy to clean.
Vaginal weights are great for achieving a tighter vagina in no time. It’s safe to use, hassle free and has a lot of health benefits. Just make sure to choose a high quality one to make sure that they’re effective and safe to use.
You can get one from Vkegel.com