Kegel exercises: it’s the most recommended exercise by doctors to women who have just given birth or for those who have lost their tightness down there. But how exactly do you do kegel exercises and can using kegel balls make the speed of the results faster?
What are kegel exercises?
Kegel exercises are exercises that specifically target the pelvic muscles. The pelvic muscles are the muscles that control everything down there. They are located in between your legs and run from the front of your pubic bone up to the base of your spine. Your pelvic muscles act as a hammock that holds your bladder, bowel, uterus and other organs in place.
Those muscles also help you control you pee and poop in and help with vaginal tightening.
In order to perform the kegel exercise all you have to do is:
- Find a comfortable position where you can do your kegels. You can sit or lie down, depending on which one you prefer.
- Locate your pelvic muscles (these are the muscles that you use to stop the urine flow mid pee)
- Contract your pelvic muscles for 5 seconds. You can increase the time you contract your muscles as you get more and more used to this exercise.
- Release your muscles for ten seconds.
- Repeat the contracting and releasing cycle for 10 times and repeat for no more than 3-4 times a day.
What are kegel balls?
If you want to speed up the results of your kegel exercises, you can use kegel balls. Kegel balls or vaginal weights are small round vaginal weights that contain a small ball inside which move as you move. These balls are inserted into the vaginal canal and acts as dumbbells for your vagina.
They come in different material, sizes and weight, depending on your preference and level of comfort.
You can get a medical grade high quality one here: vkegel.com
What are the benefits of using kegel balls while doing kegels?
Doing kegels with kegel balls or vaginal weights could help you have stronger orgasms and help you achieve orgasms faster. It will help you tighten your vaginal muscles and strengthen your muscles down there for more sensation and grip during sex. This will cause more sensations and more pleasure during intercourse.
During an orgasm, the pelvic floor muscles contract, so the stronger the pelvic floor muscles are, the longer and stronger the contractions get. This will allow you to have better and more frequent orgasms.
Better control of your bladder
Your pelvic muscles also help control your bladder. The stronger your pelvic muscles are, the better control you have over your bladder. Think of it as the floodgates or opening of a dam. When the muscles are strong, the better it does its job in keeping your urine in. Once your pelvic floor gets weakened, it won’t be as efficient in keeping your urethra shut, this causes leaking.
Urinary incontinence happens when you can no longer keep your urine in or if there in an involuntary leaking. This usually happens when a person coughs, laughs or simply exerts a small amount of effort.
Doing kegel exercises especially with kegel balls can stop and even prevent urinary incontinence, which means that there will no longer be leaking thanks to stonger and healthier pelvic muscles.
Gives you more support down there
The pelvic muscles act as a support for all your organs down there that are near your vagina. It supports and keeps the organs in place. If the muscles gets weaker, then the organs that they are supporting and keeping in place will slowly slide down, causing discomfort and even pain.
This set of muscles also help stabilize the spine for a better posture and helps prevents pain and injury.
Keeping the pelvic muscles strong and healthy will help you have more support down there. It will also help prevent organ prolapse.
Prepares you for pregnancy and faster recovery after childbirth
During pregnancy, the weight of the baby, placenta, amniotic fluid and enlarged uterus causes so much stress to the pelvic floor muscles. The extra weight that it will support could cause the muscles to weaken overtime.
The best solution to prepare your pelvic muscles for pregnancy and childbirth is by strengthening them beforehand. This would get your muscles in shape for the extreme burden that it would carry for months and the trauma that it will go through during childbirth.
Keeping your pelvic muscles in shape will help you have an easier time pushing out the baby and give you a faster recovery time.
How to do kegel exercises using kegel balls?
The first thing that you need to do is find a comfortable spot and position to do your kegel exercise with your kegel balls. If this is your first time doing this, they it might be a good idea to insert them lying down rather than sitting or standing.
- Wash your kegel balls with mild soap and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Apply some water based lubricant to the kegel balls to help them glide in easier.
- Insert them the same way you insert tampons while you are lying down with one leg lifted.
- Slowly stand up and try to hold them in place for at least 15 minutes. If the balls fall out, just wash them with soap and water, apply some lube and reinsert.
- Squeeze them in using your pelvic muscles or the muscles that you use for stopping mid-pee.
- When you are comfortable enough with the weight of the balls inside you, you can perform other exercises while trying to keep them in such as squatting.
- Remove the kegel balls and wash them first before storing.
Kegel exercise is the best exercise that you can do to make sure that you are tight down there, it’s also a great way to keep your pelvic muscles healthy and in shape.You can also take phytoestrogen, to make the results stick! You can get some high quality phytoestrogen here: vagifirm.com