At one point or another, you might wonder, is there a way to boost your ogasms? Well, the good news is yes. Kegel balls help naturally boost orgasm and here’s how.
Your Pelvic Floor Muscles
Your pelvic floor muscles are the muscles that are in charge of everything down there. It’s located in between your urinary meatus and your anus. Your pelvic muscles keep everything in place and is the one that, in a way, that envelopes your entire vagina, giving it that “grip” during sex.
During orgasm, your pelvic muscles contract, the more they contract, the more intense your orgasms are. However, if your pelvic muscles lose their muscle tone, you will also have a hard time achieving climax and your vagina may feel loose.
A strong pelvic muscle means a tighter vagina, more sensations during intercourse and intense orgasms almost all the time.
How Kegel Helps with Orgasms
Just like any other muscles in your body, the best way to regain the muscle tone is by exercising. The more you exercise your pelvic muscles, the stronger they get. In doing kegels exercise, you should;
- Find a comfortable place where you can do your kegels in peace.
- Locate the muscles that you use when you pee.
- Contract those muscles for about 5 seconds then relax for another 5
- Try doing 5 repetitions in a row.
- Every week, add atleast 1 second to your routine until you reach 15 seconds, this way, you will slowly build your pelvic muscles.
The problem with doing kegel exercises is that they results are a little bit slow to show and you have to do it consistently every day. You also might not be using the right muscles so all those efforts might be in vain. Luckily, you can use kegel balls to help you exercise your pelvic muscles and make sure that you are doing it right.
How to Use Kegel Balls
Kegel balls are small vaginal weights that are inserted directly into the vagina. It acts as dumbbells for your vagina to help you get tighter, faster. Once inserted, the kegel balls will aid you determine which correct muscles to use, it’s the same muscles that’s doing their best to keep the balls from falling off your vaginal canal.
As you move with the Kegel balls in place, the muscles will contract, which is another effortless way of working out down there.
In using the kegel balls, you have to:
- Wash the kegel balls thoroughly with mild soap and water.
- Find a comfortable place where you can insert the kegel balls and perform the exercises.
- If this is your first time using the kegel balls, lie down on your back and lift one leg to help you insert the kegel ball.
- Apply some water based lubricant to the kegel ball and insert them the same way you insert your tampons.
- Try standing up and keep them in for about 5 minutes depending on how much you can tolerate squeezing your pelvic muscles to keep them in.
- Increase your time by about a minute every week until you have reached 15 minutes per session.
- You can try squatting to up your kegel game after you feel comfortable keeping them in for about 15 minutes while standing up.
- You can move on to a heavier kegel ball if you feel comfortable with the one that you are using.
- Remove the kegel balls and wash them thoroughly before storing.
Kegel balls are great in effortlessly achieving the tightness that you want. The tighter you are, the more frequent and intense your orgasms are!
You can get a high quality kegel exercise kit from Vkegel.com.
Using Phytoestrogen For More Help
There are a lot of factors which contribute to vaginal loosening, and sometimes, kegel exercises alone may not be enough. One of the main reasons why you are experiencing a difficulty in reaching orgasms may be due to the lack of estrogen in your body.
Estrogen is the one that maintains the health of the entire sexual systems. It keeps the vagina tight, well lubricated and sensitive. It also maintains a healthy libido.
During menopause or when the body no longer produces estrogen, there will be nothing to maintain the health of your sex organs. This means that there will be vaginal dryness, decrease in libido, vaginal loosening and even pain during intercourse.
Phytoestrogen are estrogen from plants that are very safe to take. Taking herbs which are rich in phytoestrogen such as Kacip Fatimah, will replenish the estrogen that your body badly needs. You can get one from Vagifirm.com.