One of the most frustrating things that a woman could experience is doing kegels for months with no results at all. So, is there an aid to get your tighter faster? And what is the most effective kegel exercise equipment?
What are kegel exercises
Kegel exercises are exercises that specifically target your pelvic floor muscles. It aims to tighten your vagina, stop urinary incontinence and reverse mild vaginal prolapse.
Your pelvic floor muscles are a group of muscles that controls everything down there. It supports all your pelvic organs such as your uterus, vagina, ovaries, bowel and bladder and makes sure that they are all in place. They also contribute to vaginal tightness and in helping you keep your pee in.
As you get older, or after having kids, the pelvic floor muscles also get weak. Once that happens, there will also be vaginal loosening, urinary incontinence and in some cases, pelvic organ prolapse.
Kegels exercises helps increase the strength, elasticity and muscle tone of your pelvic muscles. Just like any muscle in the body, the more you exercise your pelvic muscles, the stronger they get.
How to do kegel exercises?
In order to do the kegel execises, all you have to do is:
- Make sure to empty your bladder before doing the kegel, as it could get really uncomfortable with a full bladder.
- Identify the right muscles. Those are the muscles that you use to stop urinating mid pee.
- Contract or squeeze in the muscles for 3 seconds and then relax for another 3 seconds.
- Repeat this 10-15 times each session and atleast 3 times a day.
- Add 1 second each week until you could squeeze your muscles in for 10 seconds.
Kegel exercises are free and you can perform them anywhere. The problem is that it takes a long time before you can see some changes. With all those time and effort spent on doing the kegels, you might not even be doing it correctly!
What you can do is get a kegel exercise equipment to help you speed up your progress and make sure that you are doing your exercises correctly.
What is the most effective kegel exercise equipment?
There’s no need to purchase super high tech and expensive kegel exercise equipment in order to help you get tighter faster. The best and most effective kegel exercise equipment is the simplest one – the kegel balls. You can get a high quality one from Vkegel.com.
Kegel balls act as weights for your vagina. They help strengthen the muscles faster compared to doing kegel exercises alone. They’re simple, safe and very affordable. Once they’re in, they stimulate the muscles to contract and relax. The balls inside them will also vibrate which causes the muscles to effortlessly get stronger.
How do you use the kegel balls?
In using the kegel balls, all you have to do is:
- Clean the kegel balls with soap and water.
- Lie on your back with one leg up.
- Apply water based lubricant to the kegel balls.
- Insert the kegel balls the same way you insert your tampons.
- Slowly stand up and try to keep them in for atleast 5 minutes.
- Add 1 minute each week until you reach the 15 minute mark.
- You can do some squats or move on to heavier kegel weights once you feel comfortable with the ones that you have.
- Remove and clean the kegel balls before storing them.
The most effective kegel exercise equipment is the kegel balls. They’re safe, inexpensive and very effective. Just remember that with any exercise, consistency is the key. Just keep doing your exercises everyday and you’ll have the tightness that you want!